Monday, 24 August 2015

30 Day Squat and Abs Challenge - Day 6

Today on my 30 day squat and ab challenge the target is 75 squats and 75 abs. Now the numbers are starting to increase.

I'm starting to split them up now, as it doesn't half burn your thighs! I'm going to be doing some in the morning, some in the evening, in small doses. Obviously PT days will take me way over target, but all good!

Its so hard but I want a motivation for squats behind. I want to be toned. I want a flat middle.

I want to look fit and healthy, and that doesn't come easy. It has to be hard work or everyone would look amazing, and lets face it, we don't. Well, I don't anyway, so I need to work at it.

It goes up tomorrow, up again Tuesday, then finally a rest day. My flipping rest day keeps landing on a gym day, or worse still a PT day, which is not a rest!! Tuesday is a PT day, so define rest??

Bring on the motivation for squats behind. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment