Friday, 28 August 2015

My Week with INXS Day 6 - Disappear

Day 6 of my week with INXS and today its 'Disappear'.

'Disappear' was the second single from their album X. It was released in 1990 and did quite well in the UK singles chart, reaching number 21.

The video is another typical INXS video. I never realised how their videos were all so alike!! Basically, this one is pretty much black and white, featuring Hutchence in some fairly dodgy jeans with an unfortunately placed black stripe on the zipper!! Nothing much else going on, which on its own is ok. But every video seems to have him doing the same thing!!

The song is better. Its not as memorable as some of their earlier releases, but it is catchy. It was another Fariss / Hutchence collaboration and the result is quite a pop number.

"You're so fine, lose my mind, and the world seems to disappear, all the problems, all the fears, and the world seems to disappear" . This is my favourite lyric from this song, to the point where it is going round and round in my head, and I'm constantly repeating it! Its just so catchy!

All in all this is a good song. Go take a listen, and let me know what you think. You can find days 1-5 over at My Music page here. Happy listening :)




No comments:

Post a Comment