Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Back to PT with a wheeze!!

Last night, after a bit of a rough week or two with my health and stress levels, I returned, albeit reluctantly, to the gym. Not just the gym - Personal Training session!

Never let it be said that I do things by half!! So off I toddled, late from a meeting and rushing, already flustered. Here is what he put me through last night:

  • 7 minutes cross trainer interval warm up
  • 1 x 500m sprint on rower
  • 12 standing planks
  • 20 weight lift and thrust x 10 weight alternating
  • 1 x 400m sprint on rower
  • 12 standing planks
  • 20 weight lift and thrust x 10 weight alternating
  • 1 x 300m sprint on rower
  • 12 standing planks
  • 20 weight lift and thrust x 10 weight alternating
  • 90 second hill runs on 6mph incline x 4 sets
  • 20 Kettle bell swings 12KG x 4 reps
  • 1 set of 20 reverse lunge TRX and leg raise
  • 3 x squat jumps with TRX 20 reps

It was hard, but I survived!! Next session on Saturday :) Bring it on!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment