Friday, 4 September 2015

Last PT until next Monday!!

Last night was my last PT session for just over a week, as my Personal Trainer has gone on holiday. How inconsiderate of he huh?

Believe me, he put me through my paces last night though to make up for it!! Ouch!!

Here is what he had me do:

  • Run on treadmill for 3 minutes
  • 1 minute on stair master x 3 
  • 3 sets of squat thrusts x 15 reps
  • 2 sets of 45 second single step and 45 second double steps on stairs
  • 2 sets of 12 squat thrusts
  • TRX squat jumps - 3 x 30 reps
  • Wall squat - 3 x 30 seconds
  • 3 sets of side lunge with weight bar - 30 reps
  • 3 x TRX plank - 45 seconds
  • 3 x standing planks x 10 reps
  • 3 x weight ball squat, lift and smash - 20 reps
  • 3 x lunge jumps - 20 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment