Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Who Shall I spend my next week with?

So my week with INXS is now over. I now need to decide who to choose next.

There are so many great artists out there, so where to begin?

Here are my considerations so far:

Adele, ACDC, U2 or The Beatles. The Who, The Eagles, Bon Jovi. David Bowie, David Guetta or Mariah Carey. Bit of rock and roll or dance?

Or maybe more of the diva's - Whitney, Christina? Ellis Goulding or Eminem, or even Elton John.

Then I'm also considering Avicci or Guns N Roses. Kasabian or Katie Perry. Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey or Lily Allen?

Decisions decision. Could it be Michael Jackson or Queen? Michael Buble or The Spice Girls. Girls Aloud or Sugarbabes? Example or J-Lo?

Duran Duran or Depeche Mode? Morrisey or The Smiths? The Cure or The Happy Mondays? Maroon 5 or Blur?

So many great choices. Who will it be? Check back soon to find out!! :)