Tuesday, 6 October 2015

What I want to do with my life

Its my other halfs birthday today. He has reached the big 50. Next year, its my turn for a big birthday, as I turn 40. Which has got me thinking about what I dream of spending with the rest of my life, hopefully a lot more time to come than has already passed me.

Here is my list of the things I would like to do and achieve to make the most of my fabulous existence in this wonderful world we live in:

  • Write a novel
  • Learn another language fluently
  • Reach my goal weight
  • Pay off my mortgage
  • Own a new car fresh off the forecourt
  • Own a place in the sun
  • Set foot on every continent
  • Own an apartment in London
  • Own an apartment in Manchester
  • Ride a horse across a beach
  • Go skiing
  • Learn to cook Sushi
  • Have the whole house how I want it to be fully finished
  • Have no money worries
  • Live abroad for a few months 
  • Go on a round the world trip
  • Own a horse
  • Go the races
  • Go on a theatre break

No comments:

Post a Comment