Sunday, 1 November 2015

And so it begins... Again!! :(

I have been on the most amazing holidays this year. Starting back in March with Marrakesh. Then a stay London in May, followed by Manchester for Take That and an overnight stay.

June saw us off to Manchester again for Taylor Swift, then July it was Paloma Faith at Cannock Chase followed by a week in Crete.

I am a week back from my recent holiday to Gran Canaria now, and the post holiday blues have kicked in big time. I have a hol booked for May next year, and we are off to a posh pool party exactly 4 weeks today, then Dynamo the following week.

However, the holidays have meant that once again my waist line has expanded somewhat!! Tomorrow then, it begins again. The diet that is. Personal Training also recommences tomorrow.

I'm dreading it, but looking forward to feeling fit and healthy again, as I feel bloated and out of shape now (she says sipping a glass of pinot!). So in some ways, I am looking forward to it, but in other ways, so very not!!

So it begins again. :) x