Wednesday, 4 November 2015

My new single of the week - Turn the Music Louder (Rumble) - KDA ft Tinie Tempah and Katy B

My new single of the week is the brilliant 'Turn the Music Louder (Rumble)' from KDA ft Tinie Tempah and Katy B.

This is such a tune!! Its originally an instrumental dance track from KDA, rehashed by the fab Tinie and Katy B.

This was released mid Oct 2015, and debuted straight in at number 1. Pretty impressive!!

This gave Tinie his seventh number 1! Wow. For Katy, this is her first chart topper.

Rumble is such a catchy song, and the contrast between the deep beat of this club hit from KDA, coupled with Tinie's rapping and Katy's powerful soaring vocals make it a real standout. All 3 of these artists are British, and its rare to see such collaboration give such great results!!

If you have been living under a rock and not heard this, go take a listen now! This is going on my gym playlist - I need all the help and inspiration I can get and this fits the bill perfectly!

For all my previous singles of the week, check out My Music page here. Happy listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment