Wednesday, 1 June 2016

A look back at my week with Take That

So my week with Take That has come to an end. It's been emotional. Each day I chose one of their tracks to listen to and reviewed it here. My conclusion is that Take That have a niche which is perfect pop music.

I'm old enough to remember them last time around, but I can say in all honesty that they continue to be fabulous and they have improved with age. The songs I chose were from various stages of Take That and were very different in that regard. Some were fun, some emotional, some just beautiful.

So now to the difficult part - putting my seven choices in order of my preference. After some deep contemplation this is my ranking:

In at Number 1 - Rule the World
Number 2 - Greatest Day
Number 3 - Never Forget
Number 4 - Patience
Number 5 - Back for Good
Number 6 - The Flood
Number 7 - Could it Be Magic

Its with fondness that I bid goodbye to Take That. Week five is over. Now to choose who to spend Week 6 with. Decisions decisions.

If you can't wait, then check out my previous choices on My Music page here. Happy listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment