Thursday, 2 June 2016

What I'm Watching This Week


  • Films, lots of films. So far this past week, I have watched The Giver, which was good but I didn't like the black and white effects. I have watched Return To Sender. Very good, very dark, and Rosamund Pike is so good in it. I have watched Black Sea, with Jude Law playing a Scottish submarine expert, and then Trainwreck which was some light relief. More on these to follow. 

  • Corrie. What a week!! Carla and Nick, Callum's body - blimey!! I think its going to end up pinned on Tony, Jason's dad who just died. Convenient scape goat, and I could be way off, but that's my theory anyway!! 

  • Banshee. Now well into Season 3, and the action just never stops. Last night I watched an episode that I really was not happy with. I won't plot spoil, but someone was killed and I got really upset!! I can see Sheriff Hood going totally nuclear on the responsible bods now. I wouldn't cross him. This is an amazing series.