Sunday, 24 July 2016

A Look Back at My Week with REM

My week with REM is over. I have liked some of their songs in the past, but wouldn't have described myself as a fan really. Although I have seen them live, they were a support act for another band.

So I began my week choosing seven tracks and I can report that I have found one or two tracks I wasn't familiar with and really appreciate how they have influenced the music world. They are an interesting and unique band and its a shame they are no longer together.

Now the fun bit - which of my seven is at the number one spot? Without delay, here is my top 7 REM tracks:

In at number 1: Everybody Hurts
Number 2: The One I Love
Number 3: Losing My Religion
Number 4: Bad Day
Number 5: The Great Beyond
Number 6: Stand
Number 7: It's the End of the World as we Know it

So its Everybody Hurts in the top spot, and I have remembered how much I loved that song. A true classic from a great band. There we have it - the end of the week.

Who will it be next? Not long to wait until I tell you. In the meantime, you can check out more music on My Music page by clicking here. As always, happy listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment