Friday, 8 July 2016

Currently I am looking like someone that walked into the gym by mistake!!

Currently I am looking like someone that walked into the gym by mistake!! This is a situation, that I intend to rectify. Cue "Mission Gym Bunny!"

Yep, I want to be the person who looks like the gym is the right place to be. Like someone who has got this. Like someone who looks like they are at home, comfortable, and working hard.

Not like the present time. Yeah I've lost some weight, but I have a way to go. I work hard and boy can you tell. Red faced, sweaty mess, with hair stuck to my face. Attractive no?? No!!

So the goal is to work for my body, not because I hate it, but the opposite. I want to work out because I love my body. That's the ultimate goal for me.

I will look like "that person". I just have a lot of sessions to look like its killing me to endure first!! I shall get there. I just need to persevere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment