Friday, 1 July 2016

Weighty issues - why do the scales go up??

So, if you are familiar with my blog, you will know that I am trying hard to get fit and lose weight.

As part of this, I do watch my carbs, I watch my alcohol intake, exercise regularly. Yet today, for some inexplicable reason the scales have suddenly jumped up. I have not eaten nor drunk any thing I should not have done - no blow outs, no over indulgence.

Seeing those numbers go up instead of down was very disillusioning. Why does this happen? When you are doing all you can with your body, there should be no reason to gain 3lbs overnight virtually.

I just do not get why. It has happened before, and I know that your body can fluctuate but it is excruciating when it happens and can really put a cloud in the sky above you.

If you have any explanations, or if you have experience of this, get in touch or leave a comment. It is driving me nuts!! x