Tuesday, 23 August 2016

A Look Back at My Week With Amy Winehouse

My week with Amy Winehouse is over. Seven songs, seven days and now its finished. Its made me fully appreciate just how great a talent she was. She was a true one-off, something special and unique. Gone far too young, and a loss to us all.

I've really listened to these songs, thought about what they meant and what they meant to her. Her music is dark, its full of emotion, and just draws you in.

All that remains to be done now, is to decide which of my seven choices is my favourite. So here goes:

Number 1: Back to Black
Number 2: Love is a Losing Game
Number 3: You Know I'm no Good
Number 4: Rehab
Number 5: Valerie
Number 6: Tears Dry on Their Own
Number 7: Our Day Will Come

My all time favourite is the fabulous Back to Black. So now, I just need to decide who is next. If you can't wait, then you can find all my previous choices over at My Music page - just click here. Happy listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment