Thursday, 25 August 2016

A Look Back at My Week with Britney

My Week with Britney Spears is over. We have learned a lot about Britney over our week with this phenomenally successful artist. For more about here click here.

Now comes the fun bit - which track I have chosen over the 7 days is my favourite? Here are my seven songs in my order of preference.

In at number One its...Baby One More Time
Number Two: Womaniser
Number Three: Scream and Shout
Number Four: Toxic
Number Five: Oops I Did it Again
Number Six: I'm A Slave For U
Number Seven: Piece of Me

And there we have it, my favourite Britney song is Baby One More Time. Classic Brit. Now my week is over. If you can't wait for my next choice of artist or band (who will it be??) you can check out previous choices at My Music page here.

I hope you have enjoyed it. Pop back later to see who is next. Happy listening :)