Wednesday, 24 August 2016

A look back at my week with Oasis

This week I chose to spend it with Oasis. Each day, I chose one track to listen to, and reviewed it here. Now, at the end of my week, I can report that Oasis were fantastic, and that there music is up there with the all time greats. All seven songs, whilst very different, 2 with Noel on the vocals and 5 of them with Liam doing the honours, are all absolute classics.

This is just my third band choice, and already, I have added many of the songs I have revisited to my playlists. I am thoroughly enjoying such great music, from such amazing artists. 

So now comes the tricky bit. With this band in particular, it is going to be very difficult to rank them in any sort of order. However, having come this far, it would be rude not to!

Number 2: Go Let it Out
Number 3: Some Might Say
Number 5: Live Forever

There we have it then. My week with Oasis is over. Now to decide who I should spend my next week with. Ooh decisions decisions. 

If you want to check out more of the music I have listened to or my singles of the week, go check out My Music page here. I hope you enjoy it, I have. x








No comments:

Post a Comment