Friday, 19 August 2016

Daily Positivity Post

Time for today's positivity post and today has been a good day. I have had a great weight loss this morning - 5 pounds!! Whoop!!

Granted, from the 3 day diet so it may well go back up a bit, but even so.... Today I decided to be healthy, rather than just low fat, but still sensible. To that end, I have had a lovely evening experimenting in the kitchen.

Tonight I have made choc bites consisting of dark chocolate, nuts, dried fruit and coconut flakes and seeds. They are delicious and good for you - double bonus. My other half has been sneaking them in the kitchen so I know they are good!!

I have also cooked a chilli, loaded courgette skins, stuffed peppers and hasselback potatoes!! I can cook after all :)

A good day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment