Monday, 22 August 2016

Daily Positivity Post

Time for today's positivity post. Well, its Monday, so the worst of the week is over, so that's a start.

Today hasn't been a diet disaster - I resisted the temptation to buy chocolate and crap so that's good. I have managed to at least control myself, so its a good start.

I've had quite a productive day - got a few things done off my "to do" list, and am starting to feel like I'm getting back into a routine.

Its only a small thing, but I had a lovely hot shower this evening, washed my hair and I feel all fresh and clean. That always makes me feel nice - I have a shower every day, but its usually first thing in the morning. Having one at night gives you time to relax and really enjoy the experience, so that felt good.

So today was just a normal day, but still some positives and that's what counts :)