Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Daily Positivity Post

Time for today's positivity post. First up, its Wednesday and that means hump day is over, and we are heading to the weekend. But not just any weekend - this one is a long weekend - whoop!!

I had a good day today. I got lots done - washing, cleaning, gardening when I got home from work. That always makes me feel good.

I feel like I am getting back on top of things again now - my "to do" list is actually getting shorter at last. Its been growing and growing and now its getting under control too.

I also, today, got the first birthday present for my other half, whose birthday is October. I'm getting organised at long last!!

I decided today to ignore the negatives wherever possible. No, I'm not rich, no I'm not where I feel I want to be as yet, but I am doing ok and thats fine with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment