Monday, 22 August 2016

What I'm Watching This Week


  • The Olympics. Team GB are doing amazingly well!! I have found myself watching the rowing, the athletics, the gymnastics, the speedway, hockey, equestrian events, swimming, weighlifting - I am literally obsessed!! So addictive, and so good to see our olympians doing so well. I don't want it to end. 

  • Ray Donovan. Wow. Series 2 watched and it is even darker. Marriage on the rocks, murder, betrayal, blackmail, family strife, phewf!! Series 3 still to come. Whatever is going to happen next? Liev Schreiber is so good in this. 

  • Jaws 1 and 2. I couldn't help it, they are classic shark fests. Enough said.....

  • Celeb BB. Ok, calling some of this year's crop "celebs" is pushing it a bit, but its the most insane series yet!! Swearing, inappropriate behaviour, bullying - literally making me want to throw things at the telly this time!! Compelling viewing but not for the easily offended that's for sure!!