Saturday, 17 September 2016

A Look Back on My Week With Kylie

My Week with Kylie Minogue is over. 7 songs, 7 days and now its all finished. I've learned more about her its fair to say. Her ups, her downs, her come backs. What an artist!

Now all that remains to be done is to decide which of her songs is my favourite. So here are my seven songs in order of my preference. Which will be in the number 1 spot?

Without further ado:

Number 1: Slow
Number 2: I Believe in You
Number 3: Can't Get You Out of My Head
Number 4: Kids
Number 5: All the Lovers
Number 6: Where the Wild Roses Grow
Number 7: Spinning Around

So the brilliant 'Slow' is my number 1 Kylie track. Its a fabulous song, but then, so are all the 7 I chose not to mention lots of the ones that didn't make my list!

The pop princess still has it. I've reminded myself how good her music is and some will now be on my play list. But now its over. I need to choose someone new. Its been great!

Who will be next? Decisions, decisions. If you want to check out my previous weeks, you can find them plus my singles of the week over at My Music page - just click here. Happy listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment