Monday, 26 September 2016

Autumn is coming

So the nights are getting darker earlier again. Which I wouldn't mind if we had experienced a lovely hot decent summer!! Alas that is not the case. I have had the heating on!! In August and now almost the end of September. Ridiculous. Not to mention the damn rain!!

So I'm sitting in my slippers, PJ's and dressing gown, and I watched it going dark outside decidedly earlier this evening. I hadn't really clocked it until tonight, but its defo heading into autumn now.

Not to worry too much though. Another hol already booked for November this year - a bit of winter sun. Lovely!

Lots happening - good and bad, but its getting darker, and its cooler already, and autumn is nearly here. But that does mean TV suddenly gets fab. All the best programs seem to start up again in the autumn.  So not all bad really :)

No comments:

Post a Comment