Monday, 26 September 2016

I want to read the classics

I do love a good read, especially on my holidays. Usually I tend to opt for a good crime, or a bit of forensic investigation. My trusted faithfuls are Stephen King and Patricia Cornwell.

I have decided that I need to inject my reading material with a bit of classic literature. A bit of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein maybe? Or perhaps Jayne Ayre?

I might go for a bit of bodice ripping in the form of Pride and Prejudice, or maybe some gothic reading - Dracula?

Who knows. I need to get some of those famous tomes under my belt. I did some back in school - Thomas Hardy, Shakespeare, but its been a while since I flexed my literature muscles.

I shall compile my top 10 to work my way through as a starting point, and let you know how I get on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment