Friday, 2 September 2016

What I'm Watching This Week


  • Ray Donovan. Now on series 4 my only complaint with this program is that I don't want to get up to date because I don't want it to end!! Liev Schreiber is so cool as Ray. Wife Abbey is a pain in the backside, but his brothers and his dad - the ever frustrating Micky - Jon Voight more than make up for it. The storylines move along and its pace keeps it exciting. Long may it continue. 


  • Emmerdale. Totally the top of the soap crop at the moment, the disappearance of Belle, the return of Paddy and the conspiracy over Andy continue. Such great viewing, with such great comedy moments too - the return of Paddy surprised Carly and Marlon, and cue slapstick humour over a gift of german sausage. You can't beat a bit of Northern humour. Fab stuff in the 'Dales. 


  • Penny Dreadful. I am now on series 2 and its off to a suitably gory start. Dr Frankenstein has already started to create a new "monster" in the form of Billy Piper who died at the end of the last series. We have werewolves, vampires, you name it. I love this programme!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment