Sunday, 16 October 2016

Fit and Healthy - Today's Efforts

Sunday's are a good day to really get ahead of the game and put some effort in. Today, I have been exceptionally good!!

We went for a lovely walk, in the great outdoors - lots of fresh air and scenery. Its been a beautiful day, once it stopped raining!! So that was good exercise and good for us.

Lunch out was a treat but I decided to be very good and opted for a superfood salad - beetroot, greek cheese and walnuts. It was gorgeous.

We headed home, and I did my exercise routine. I am building up each day, slightly increasing the effort, intensity and duration. Today was squats, abs, planks, lunges, kettle bell swings, push ups, tricep dips, bicep curls, squat jumps, burpees, star jumps, mountain climbers, punches, inner thigh raises, skip ropes, chest press, knee ups and butt kicks. Its a bit of combination of bikini body plan, squat challenge and a bit of cardio. Its a killer let me tell you, but I did it.

I have had my berocca and my multi vitamins this morning, and for my evening meal I have skinny noodles, homemade salsa and quorn - lots of protein, no fat. I am feeling virtuous indeed today.

Might even make Monday bearable. Well, its not that much of a miracle worker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment