Monday, 24 October 2016

I am going to be superfit, lean, mean and smoking - starting tomorrow !!

This is the plan-  I am going to be superfit - a lean, mean and smoking hot machine!! Yes, that is the plan.

Now, for those of you familiar with my regular attempts to get fit, lose weight, then gain weight and start all over again, you may be thinking - here we go again.

Suddenly, today, I want more. I don't just want to lose weight for holiday. I want it off for good.

I want toned thighs, a six pack, a back fit for backless dresses, a bikini body if you will. Starting tomorrow, Monday, I am going to run, I am going to jump, I am going to do it all and get fit.

I want sexy arms, no belly, cheekbones. So I am going to start tomorrow, then 2 PT sessions a week after that. Instead of having body envy on the beach this year, I will be one being envied.

This is the beginning, and I will get there. Beach body, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment