Saturday, 1 October 2016

It is the weekend. Relax

A little late, but it just occurred to me that it is, finally, the weekend. It's been a long time coming this week.

Its strange isn't it don't you think? Some weeks absolutely fly by, without you feeling like you've had a moment to contemplate it. Others drag on forever. This week was the later.

Technically speaking, its now Saturday so some of the weekend has already gone. I guess some of you will be up and at it tomorrow. Not me, no sirree. Tomorrow is a lie in for sure.

I am exhausted. Tired from head to toe. Somewhat satisfied mind, as I've accomplished a lot this week. Still, it takes its toll.

Right now, am watching the boxing - Cleverly v Braemer, which is quite relaxing . I am finally relaxed. Good place to be and all is well.

A good weekend to you my lovelies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment