Saturday, 15 October 2016

My inspiration for not drinking wine tonight :(

Where I was:

                    Jubilee Party 2012                                                     Tunisia 2008


Cairo 2007


Sharm El Sheikh 2006

I think its fair to say I've always battled my weight. These pictures are just a few of the hideous pics of me over the years. At Christmas, I came closer to these weights than I have been in a long time, and the thought of going on holiday this size again spurred me on.

Sitting here now, on a Saturday night, feeling a pang of hunger and wanting a glass of wine, I've taken a look at these to remind me what I looked like when I gave into temptation.

This is what I have to do when my resolve weakens. Crisis almost passed - no wine to be had. Phewf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment