Friday, 7 October 2016

Small changes = weight loss

Dieting and losing weight is not easy. Let's just put that out there to start with shall we.

We all want to lose the weight like yesterday, and if you, like me, have struggled for a long time with various attempts at different diets, you know the hard way, that it takes time. It can be hard going, pounds sometimes will not shift. However, if you give up there is only one outcome - gaining more weight.

In my case, many times I have tried. Varying degrees of success. All ultimately failed or I gave up. End result - weight gain, putting back on what I lost in some cases, and in others ending up heavier than I started.

Currently I am on a successful plan. Do you want to know the secret? Its simple - I am not on a diet. I have changed my lifestyle. Sounds radical, but it isn't. It's all about making small changes. Small changes introduced gradually, and built up to an overhaul. But you can't start off with everything at the same time, or you will fail in the end.

Find one thing you can easily change or swap or start to do differently, something you won't notice too much. Then, once you have that in check, make another change. Then another, until when you look back, you are in a totally different and much better place.


1 comment: