Saturday, 1 October 2016

What I'm Watching


  • The Walking Dead. We have started again in readiness for the next series. We are on series 2 and even though I know roughly what happens, from memory, its been a while. In any case, its still a fabulous series, full of great characters, and gruesomeness!! Fabulous 

  • Ray Donovan. Totally up to speed now and absolutely gutted as no more episodes to watch. This was a series I had not heard of when we started to watch series 1. Fast forward to now and its right up there with my all time favourites. Gangster, criminals, family life, adultery, betrayal, murder, sex, scandal and a great looking main character in the form of Liev Schreiber!! 

  • Grand Designs and a Place in the Sun. I am obsessed with the idea of dream homes - home or away. Beautiful buildings and foreign climes - perfect watching :)