Tuesday, 22 November 2016

A Look Back at My Week with The Foo Fighters

My week with the Foo Fighters is over. Its been emotional. One thing I can say about the Foo Fighters music is that it's powerful stuff. It leaves you feeling quite exhausted as you get really into it!!

So, here are my seven singles from My Week with the Foos. All I need to do now is to decide which was my favourite and put them in order. So here they are in rank:

Number 1: All My Life
Number 2: Everlong
Number 3: Pretender
Number 4: My Hero
Number 5: Rope
Number 6: Best of You
Number 7: Learn to Fly

There we have it. My week with the Foo Fighters is finished. All that remains to be done now, is to decide who will be next!! If you can't wait, you can check out all my previous choices, along with loads more music over at My Music page - just click here. Happy listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment