Thursday, 24 November 2016

A Look Back at My Week with Kate Bush

My Week with Kate Bush is at an end. Its been fabulous and has reminded me what a great artist Kate is. Some of my choices took me back in time to childhood - my dad was a big fan of Kate Bush.

So, to recap - here are my seven song choices from my week:

Babooshka
This Woman's Work
The Man with the Child in his Eyes
Hounds of Love
Don't Give Up
Running Up That Hill
Wuthering Heights

All that remains to do now is to decide which was my favourite so here goes:

Number 1:  Running Up That Hill
Number 2: Wuthering Heights
Number 3: The Man with the Child in his Eyes
Number 4: Don't Give Up
Number 5: This Woman's Work
Number 6: Babooshka
Number 7: Hounds of Love

So there we have it. The end of my week with Kate. What a talent. Now I just need to decide who is next!! If you can't wait, you can check out all my previous choices over at My Music page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment