Friday, 4 November 2016

My Top 3 on My Bucket List

1 - Northern Lights
I would love to travel to North destinations such as Norway, Iceland or Nova Scotia. Such dramatic landscapes and eerie mysterious phenomena the Northern Lights themselves.

Polar bears, clear blue skies, glaciers and polar seas. Penguins, seals and glaciers. Such an exciting place to visit. Definitely number 1 on my bucket list.

2 - Australia
I have been to New Zealand and Fiji, and my friend Anita never forgave me for not "calling in to see her" in Oz. Its not like it was a 5 minute walk away!! So Australia is next on the list. If only to pacify Neet!! Only joking.

I want to see the Great Barrier Reef, go swim with the great whites (from safety of course). I want to see Sydney and its Opera House, and Ayers Rock. I want to go "crocodile dundee" stylee in the outback.

Such a huge expanse of country. Its somewhere I really need rather than want to go.

3 - Italy
Such a country, so many places to visit. I want to go to all of them. Rome, Tuscany, Milan. Florence, Pisa, Venice. Wine, food, people, culture, fashion. City and countryside. Just fabulous.

Romance, Vespa's, fine dining. Such history, such culture. I must go. I must!!


No comments:

Post a Comment