Tuesday, 15 November 2016

What I am watching this week


  • I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!! Its already brilliant, and it only just started again!! There is no way I could have walked out on top of that building, so they already have my utmost respect!! Great stuff, and of course the best bit ? Ant and Dec. So funny those two :) 

  • The Walking Dead. We are currently re-watching all the series, in readiness for the new season!! Its brilliant. Proper gory, but really interesting characters and some episodes have made me cry. Andrew Lincoln is just so brilliant in this. Hard to think that he is English - he does a good American!! 

  • Coronation Street. Gary proper punched David and well deserved, but I want him and Sarah to be together. Very frustrating. I think Faye's new boyfriend is a wrong un on the other hand. Corrie on fine form at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment