Wednesday, 7 December 2016

A Look Back at My Week with Paloma Faith

My Week with Paloma Faith is over. Seven songs, seven days and its been absolutely fantastic. She is such a great and unique singer with or without big bands behind her.

So which of my seven was my favourite? Without further ado, here are my seven choices in order of preference:

Number 1: Just Be
Number 2: Only Love Can Hurt Like This
Number 3: Never Tear Us Apart
Number 4: Changing
Number 5: Stone Cold Sober
Number 6: New York
Number 7: Upside Down

Paloma is such an icon. I think the way she dresses really shows off a womanly shape. That era of dressing is so beautiful and she pulls it on in an unusual way, making it modern. Her music, like her style, has elements of vintage and references to soul and jazz, but in a new way. She is a true talent, with a voice that is so full of power and range, yet so versatile. I have loved learning more about her and listening to her work this week.

But now its over. So now to decide who next? If you can't wait, then check out all my previous choices over at My Music page - just click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment