Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Ok so Christmas hasn't been yet, but I'm thinking of 2017

Yes, I realise that Christmas is still ahead, as is NYE and all manner of stuff before and during, but I am starting to think ahead now to 2017.

I'm thinking about the places we want to go:
  • York
  • Lake District
  • Liverpool
  • New York
  • Glasgow
  • West End Show in London
  • Cornwall
  • Nottingham
  • Gran Canaria
  • Eden Project
  • Scotland
  • Blackpool Illuminations
  • Spa break
These are my goals:
  • Reach goal weight
  • Get a tattoo
  • Get a new car
  • Make my garden spectacular - statues, plants, design
  • Get a new shower and renovate downstairs bathroom
  • Keep myself maintained - nails, hair, eyebrows and massages - look my best
  • Go to the gym / exercise at least 3 times per week
  • Regular sauna's and relaxation
  • Get writing again - short stories
  • Go to amazing places - theatre, live music, cinema, comedians - The Who booked already! 
  • Get outdoors - every weekend if possible
  • Find new places and explore
  • Walk more with our lovely dog
  • Drink less coffee and alcohol and more water
  • Spend less - be a savvy shopper
  • Save more - squirrel it away! 
  • Go somewhere lovely for a meal at least once a month
  • Plan our wedding for 2018
  • Decorate hall, stairs and landing - fabulous lights required! 
  • Get a fabulous new job


No comments:

Post a Comment