Monday, 2 January 2017

A New Year - 2017 - 'to do' list

It wouldn't be right to start a new year without a slight hangover, or indeed a major one, but regardless there are things to be done today.

Here is my list:

  • Make a start on taking all the Christmas decorations down
  • Eat the remaining Christmas chocolate (tough job)
  • Plan my 2017 resolutions
  • Review my (mostly failed or partially succeeded) 2016 resolutions
  • Have a final indulgent and calorie / carb loaded day before D - day on Monday
  • Wish everyone a Happy New Year
  • Plan my diet and fitness plan for the year
  • Watch some rubbish / great New Year telly
  • Pick a new single of the week
  • Launch what's new on my blog for 2017
  • Drink the remaining wine in readiness for a much drier January (not going fully dry, more damp!)
  • Do an online order for healthy food (too much effort to actual go to the shops for this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment