Thursday, 5 January 2017

Gym bunny in my head - pilsbury dough girl in the mirror!!

In my head, I imagine myself as a superfit, gym bunny, head turning wonder woman. Then I happen to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and realise that I am in fact not! I am, presently, more Pilsbury dough girl than goddess!!

I need to take drastic action. I need the body to match the mind!! So, I am cutting down on the calories, starting to increase the exercise, and generally trying to be more active starting tomorrow.

I have planned my weight loss goals, I have planned when I shall go to the gym. I shall start, from Monday, to do a small, but gradually increasing number of crunches each night, and I am trying not to get too fed up at how much weight I need to lose.

Instead, I am focusing on the positives. I am taking steps in the right direction. I have my fitbit on, downloaded the app, and am already starting to look at my lifestyle.

Gym bunny here I come. Bye bye Pilsbury girl!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment