Friday, 6 January 2017

I will never get the backside I want by sitting on it!!

I will never get the backside I want by sitting on it!! Wise words indeed. Can't recall where I read this, or words to this effect, but its stuck firmly in my head.

I do have a tendency to sit feeling sorry for myself because I can't get in those jeans, or I feel fat, or I feel out of condition. I hate looking at my backside in the mirror. However, it occurs to me on consideration, that sitting on my ample ass is perhaps not the way to accomplish that butt!!

You know what I'm talking about - the "motivation for squats" type derriere. The pert, firm, perfectly toned behind that is the envy of all - men and women. I do squats - occasionally, but that really isn't enough. I need to set myself a program and stick to it.

If I really do want to have the behind I want, I need to actually get off it!!