Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Introducing my new baby - Coco the Puppy dog :)

A few months ago, I wanted a dog. I have always wanted a dog, but my partner took some convincing. Suddenly, he changed his mind and now we have our puppy.

Here she is:


She's grown a lot since we had her, but she's still my baby and still very cute. She's also a furry bundle of fun and teeth!! Sharp little teeth that she loves to nip us with at the moment!!

Already, she's a full member of the family though and I just would not be without her. She's my little girl and she's going to be completely mummy mard let me tell you. This little furry bundle is certainly not lacking in cuddles and love.

Our house is suddenly full of toys and treats and I wouldn't have it any other way. Welcome to our world Coco x

No comments:

Post a Comment