Friday, 20 January 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful post

Its Friday and its time for my Reasons to be Cheerful post. Well then, where to start today!! up early, under protest, we headed out - me and the other half.

First, our first 2017 gym session. Hated going, hated getting up, hated every moment, loved it when we came out and I felt good. Then to collect the big order of cleaning supplies I ordered - I like to stock up on things like bleach, fabric softener etc.. so then we headed to Pets at Home - the dog has decided at 7 months old to chew the kitchen. Hmm

Home, put everything away, and then 2 tonnes of hardcore arrived. The unadopted road to the front of our house has been full of puddles this last week. Not any more!! An hour of shovelling and raking and job done.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, we headed to the canal with doggly for a lovely walk. It was a cold but truly beautiful day today. Loved it. Bumped into some friends walking their dog so puppy made a new friend.

We then went for a lovely drink in a paws friendly pub. Glass of wine? Don't mind if I do.

Lovely day, very happy - lots of reasons to be cheerful today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment