Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Today's Reasons to be Cheerful post

Time for today's reasons to be cheerful post. Firstly, did you see that amazing sunset this evening? Wow. Also, I do find that a day with bright sunshine, be it cold or warm or blazing hot is beautiful and makes me feel good and positive.

Today I suddenly decided to get on with things. Just little things, but those that I had been putting off. Now I am motoring again and feel like I am getting things done. It feels good rather than constantly thinking about what I have to do.

I seem to have my head on right today. I am filled with ideas, how to get things organised, how to save pennies, what I need to do, what I need to get. I feel confident and content and its all good.

I posted a load of parcels which felt quite therapeutic. It takes so long to wrap things, get everything photographed and listed, but it feels rewarding when its done.

I got home and I have prepped loads of veg to roast later for a healthy tea. I have also prepped all the veg to get on with making some hearty home made soup tomorrow. It feels good to be prepared.

Good day :)