Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Who shall I spend my next week with?

I find myself pondering who to choose next. Along the way, I have already chosen the Foo FightersINXSPink and Amy Winehouse. There's been Arctic MonkeysBeyonceJustin Timberlake and Goldfrapp.

I've listened to ColdplayKate BushBlondie and BritneyMadonnaKings of LeonOasis and REMRihannaTaylor SwiftThe Rolling Stones and Calvin Harris. I've chosen KyliePalomaRobbie Williams and StereophonicsTake ThatKaiser Chiefs and The Killers.

So who do I pick next? At this point, I am considering Adele, Katy Perry or maybe U2. Possibly The Spice Girls or Girls Aloud. Or I might go rock and think ACDC or Guns and Roses. I might go indie and choose Green Day or go classic old school with a bit of The Who or The Beatles.

So many choices, I shall mull it over a little longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment