Monday, 6 March 2017

Work out like the world is watching - give it your all

I read a quote that said dance like noone is watching. Great advice that - just let it go, let your hair down, shake it out.

However, the same does not apply to the gym. My quote - work out like the world is watching - give it your all. What's the difference you may ask?

I shall tell you. Dancing is more energetic when you do not care what you look like, whether you have rhythm or whether you have two left feet.

The gym however, is where just going through the motions kidding yourself that a slow plod will work wonders is not going to get you results. Since having a PT, I now realise that you have to push yourself.

So my advice is this - work out like you have your PT standing over you, and you are showing the world what you are made of. Don't spend your precious hour gossiping with your mate - you can go for a coffee, shopping or drinks to do that.

I'm not saying that a brisk low impact walk is bad for you, but I am saying that you get out what you put in. You've done the hard bit getting to the gym in the first place, so workout like the world is watching once you are there!! Give it your all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment