- Having to put the heating on constant when you get home
- Being cold going to the airport and coming back
- Having to pack winter woollies in your hand luggage to change into
- Having to put your coat back on
- Packing your skimpy clothes when its cold
- Unpacking your skimpy clothes when its cold!!
- Trying to buy sunshine clothes in winter
- Being pasty white on arrival!
- Packing your sunshine clothes away again - quite depressing that!!
- Piling weight on right before the festive season!!
Friday, 28 April 2017
The Worst Bits of Winter Sun Holidays
So fresh back from a lovely holiday, coming home is always nice in some ways. But here are my worst bits of taking a sunshine holiday in winter: