Sunday, 14 May 2017

Getting Married - My hit list of things to be done on me!!

So, it would appear that I am getting married next year!! How exciting! So, here is my list of things I need to get done first:

  • Reach goal weight
  • Teeth whitening
  • Consider Veneers
  • Facials - skin must be glowing
  • Laser treatment - couple of little scars need dealing with
  • Body scrubs regularly - must look smooth and lean
  • Tone up and get fit - beach wedding - oh yes!! 
  • Regular waxing - need to be hair free!! 
  • Eyebrow waxing - never done this, need to start!! 
  • Chin waxing - never done - going to start 
  • Lip wax - noone wants a moustache on their wedding day if they are female!! 
  • Manicure - acrylic nails and smooth mitts
  • Pedicure - beautiful feet - got to be done!! 
  • Invisible bra - need to get rid of any drooping from the weight loss!! 
Quite a lot there. I can start some straight away, and start looking into the rest. Flipping heck!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment