Saturday, 27 May 2017

I'm Hungry!!! I need distraction ....

I am dieting. Sometimes its ok, sometimes its not. Today its not - I am hungry!

So, I need something to take my mind of it. Some distraction - something to do to stop me dwelling on my empty tum!!

Here  is what I am going to attempt to divert my thoughts from food:

  • Coronation Street
  • Walking Dead later on 
  • Enter some competitions
  • Do some puzzles
  • Write my holiday packing list
  • Think about wedding planning
  • Look at some job sites
  • Write my to do list
  • Check my emails
  • Play with the puppy
  • Write some posts
  • Do some surveys
  • Take doggly for a little walk
  • Do some housework
  • Do some exercises
  • Plan some recipes
  • Adult colouring
  • Board games
  • Plan next year's holidays
Honestly, its worth a go, but what would be much better as far as I am concerned would be a big bar of chocolate and a bottle of wine. Sadly, that is not going to happen, so back to the colouring it is then :) 

What do you do to take you mind off the horror of dieting? Tips most welcome!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment