Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Looking for some winter sun - but where is the hottest?

I was thinking earlier about fitting in a late holiday this year - I'm thinking November, even December. We are going to Barcelona in June and its going to be scorchio, the Fuerteventura in August - going to be scorchio!

Different kettle of fish when the weather turns particularly cold and unpleasant here in good old Blighty, so I wanted to go somewhere warm. In previous years, I've been to Egypt and also Tunisia in late December, but in the present climate, I'm not talking heat, I aren't that keen to be honest on either.

I've been to Gran Canaria in early November, but not this late in the year. So I thought I would take a look at the average temperatures to see if that helps to guide us.

So here is my round up of the average temps in November:

  • Lanzarote - 21
  • Gran Canaria - 21
  • Tenerife - 20
  • La Palma - 21
  • Maldives - 27
  • Fuerteventura - 21
  • Mexico - 25
  • Bahamas - 25
  • Caribbean - 27
  • Greek Islands - 17
  • Balearic's - 14 
  • Italy - 13
  • Malta - 17
  • Morocco - 17
  • Brazil - 24
  • Sydney - 20
  • Egypt - 23
  • Sri Lanka - 27


December
  • Lanzarote - 19
  • Gran Canaria - 19
  • Tenerife - 17
  • La Palma - 19
  • Fuerteventura - 19
  • Mexico - 24
  • Bahamas - 22
  • Caribbean - 26
  • Greek Islands - 14
  • Balearics - 11
  • Italy - 10
  • Maldives - 27
  • Malta - 14
  • Morocco - 14
  • Brazil - 25
  • Sydney - 22
  • Egypt - 19
  • Sri Lanka - 27

No comments:

Post a Comment