Monday, 8 May 2017

Right then, here we go...

Starting today I shall:

  • not drink wine for 5 weeks
  • not drink lager for 5 weeks
  • not drink cider for 5 weeks
  • not eat chocolate for 5 weeks
  • not eat cheese for 5 weeks
  • not eat crisps for 5 weeks
  • not have take away for 5 weeks
  • not eat high fat food at home for 5 weeks
  • not eat garlic bread for 5 weeks
  • exercise daily for 5 weeks
  • do my abs daily for 5 weeks
  • do my squats daily for 5 weeks
  • drink water every day for 5 weeks
  • not eat biscuits for 5 weeks
  • not drink full fat coke for 5 weeks
  • build up my exercise for 5 weeks
  • eat healthy food for 5 weeks
  • regular face scrubs and masks for 5 weeks
  • regular body scrubs and oils for 5 weeks
  • get active and get jobs done for 5 weeks
  • weigh myself regularly for 5 weeks
  • measure myself regularly for 5 weeks
The challenge is on :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment