Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Things to do After 40 - life goes on!

Things to do After 40 
  • Have regular massages 
  • Have a bikini bod (lots of squats required)
  • Maintain my weight
  • Go see a show at the theatre
  • Have a coat for every occasion
  • Get some glamourous 1950's vintage style dresses that make me rock!
  • Be manicured and pedicured always
  • Get a tattoo - done! 
  • Get my belly button pierced
  • Wear very short shorts in the UK (never done this ever)
  • Get killer abs
  • Go to a very expensive restaurant - just the two of us
  • Stay in Chester overnight
  • Go on regular spa breaks
  • See more of my friends
  • Make more effort in general
  • Learn another language
  • Go to the cinema, alone
  • Scuba dive
  • Go to Wimbledon
  • Get to the gym / exercise 4 times a week, every week 
  • Start to write a book / novel
  • Get everything organised
  • Update my wardrobe style - work in progress
  • Go to one more new place and do one thing new every week
  • Plan / design my tattoo 
  • Get under 9 mins 30 mile on treadmill
  • Get under the 11 stone mark

No comments:

Post a Comment